Blog Posts

Watch the Journey

This AI Funnel Builder is Crazy — Try it For Free!

CUSTOM JAVASCRIPT / HTML

One of the hardest parts sometimes about building a funnel is just getting started — it’s like blank page syndrome. You just don’t know where to start.

But what if an AI built your funnel for you and took you, say, 80% of the way… and then you could just tweak it to take it the rest of the 20%.

Wouldn’t that be cool?

Well, I’m so excited to share this with you. Our team finally finished what they’ve been working on under the radar… and it’s amazing. It’s an AI that builds your funnel for you!

The flow. The design. The copy. The images. ALL OF IT.

It’s so cool 🙂

Want to see how it works… and try it for free?!

Click this link and I’ll walk you through it.

CUSTOM JAVASCRIPT / HTML

How To Use The Free AI Funnel Builder!

The first thing you’ll do is define your niche. Who are you? Who do you serve? And how do you serve them?

Just click on each drop-down menu and make a selection.

For this example, I’ll be a weight loss expert looking to sell a product or service and help fathers to lose weight.

Start Building Your Funnel

Click “Next”.

Then you’ll select a funnel “offer type”. In case this is your first funnel, there’s a description on the sidebar of when you should use each funnel.

Select Funnel Offer Type

Generally speaking…

Opt-In — Great for getting emails.

Application — Great for guiding people to sales calls for high-ticket services.

Webinar — Great for mass selling.

Summit — Great for growing your list and audience.

Bridge — Great for selling affiliate products.

Video Series — Great for a product launch

For this example, I’ll choose a webinar. Because I need to teach fathers about my special weight-loss system I created to help them… lose weight ;)

Webinar Funnel Type

Click “Next”.

Now this part is really cool. Sorta makes it feel like you’re getting more than you bargained for. If you’re terrible at design (like me haha) don’t worry. Just select whatever color you want to be your brand color on the left side-bar. And we’ll generate a palate that looks awesome.

I’m gonna do blue because blue is awesome.

Then I can select a style. I’ll choose the left one because I feel like it “pops” the most.

Brand Color Settings

Click “Next”.

Now you get to choose an image style. We can select isometric 3D, flat illustrations, or stock photography. I’m selling a weight-loss product so I feel like stock photos would likely resonate the best with my audience…

Image Style

Click “Next” and then we’ll get to set our preferences for the copy.

First add any details you want to give our AI more specificity about your offer. Here’s what I’m going to input.

“I help busy dads lose weight and get healthy. I help them reclaim the energy they need to play with their kids and have more romance with their wife. They can reignite their inner fire again. I do all of this through my brand new E.A.S.Y. system that has already helped hundreds of dads lose weight… and keep it off. ”

With that good to go, now I can select the writing voice.

You can actually change the “Writing Voice” section and then click “Refresh Copy” to see how it changes it.

For example, here’s what my copy looks like in the “Neutral” setting.

Neutral Setting

And here’s what it looks like on the “Quirky” setting.

Quirky Setting

Play around until you find the style that works for you! Then click “Create Funnel Now.”

On the next page there’s a short video from me you should watch if this is your first time building a funnel with ClickFunnels.

Short Tutorial Video Screenshot

Once the AI is finished generating your funnel, you can either log-in to your existing ClickFunnels account or start a 14-day free trial.

Funnel Ready To Customize

And you’re done!

Now you can go into your ClickFunnels account and edit the funnel. Let’s take a look at how our example turned out.

Here’s a preview of the first registration page….

Registration Page Example

Not bad! I could use a lot of the copy and then just tweak some of the details.

Here’s the welcome page.

Welcome Page Example

And then here’s the webinar page — where I’d upload my webinar video.

Webinar Page Example

Then the order page…

Order Page Example

And the “Thank You” page…

Thank You Page Example

Pretty cool, huh? Especially considering we built this in just about 5 minutes!

​And obviously this is ClickFunnels, so you can edit literally anything — change the copy, add order bumps, or countdown timers, or progress bars, or steps to your funnel… etc.

ClickFunnels Editor

But this makes it 100 times easier than it used to be to build funnels. Let the AI do 80% of the work for you… and you just do the other 20%...

…who woulda thought the AI uprising would be so darn great for entrepreneurs? 😆

Go try it out and let me know what you think!

Comments

Recent Posts

Hope for Abandoned Carts: Retargeting Strategies to Reconnect

Fixing Unprofitable Campaigns, Breaking Records and much more...

The New ‘One Funnel Away Challenge’: Is It Worth It?

Building ClickFunnels to $200M a Year & The Future of Marketing with Ryan Pineda

The Ups and Downs of Entrepreneurship with Trey Lewellen

Begin a Digital Marketing Career

This AI Funnel Builder is Crazy — Try it For Free!

How To Change Your Business with Funny, Inexpensive Ads, with Kristine Mirelle

Correctly Leverage Facebook Groups with Christina Rowe

Boost Conversions with Video Marketing

Unleashing Free Instagram Traffic with Edward Collins

Break Even To Get Rich, 13 Habits To Become A Millionaire, And Much More...

10 ChatGPT Prompts For Knock-’em-Dead Copywriting!

Taylor Swift’s SECOND Marketing Tactic!

“Tay Tay” Is A LEGEND At Marketing

This Is Going To Make Me Sound Old…

Podcasts

Blog Categories

#funnelhacker.tv